Hollywood Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
Emerald Hills Dental Center offers a full array of cosmetic dentistry services to help you create a satisfying smile. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Whether you're a high school senior or a senior citizen, the smile of your dreams is within reach. There's so much that can be done these days to enhance the appeal of a smile. From powerful, professional whitening treatments to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our office, you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery, to frame your teeth beautifully
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays & Onlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners, for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping, for a pleasing tooth shape
We also offer:
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.